viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

Playstation, My idol.

When i was 8 years old, i had a Super Nintendo. A great console with great games like Batman, International Super Star Soccer or Mario Bros. One of my favorite console yet. But for my birthday, all change. I didn´t know what my parents would give me, even i was think that any present comes to me.
But, at 20:00, my dad give me a present. A box, a mysterious box.

When i opened the box, i saw the beautiful Playstation 1 and knew that never fail me. That never betray me.
Many years, the Playstation was my friend. Until i get the Playstation 2, even years after, at 2006, Playstation 3 comes to me. And last November I bought the Playstation 4.

All of this years, i was fun with the best games of the history, with my black love.
Winning Eleven, Fifa, Metal Gear, The Last Of Us or Mortal Kombat are some of the games that accompanied me on the adventure with my first love.

Playstation, i´ll never forget you and i hope that you are with me forever.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario