lunes, 31 de marzo de 2014

The Seventh Semester

This semester is one of the most importants of my carrer because i call that the misleading semester.
When started this semester, i think that is very relaxed because the schedules and the names of subjects looks easy. But very quickly i learn that is not a easy semester, in fact, is a very important semester because everyone should be responsible for themselves.

Why?

Subjects like "Production", "Television" or "Post production" are not the things for wich one enter to "Cinema and Television". But in this cases i learned that i must to do anything to finish the university, because move a camera or give instructions about my ideas is not the only that the professional life will require me. 

As for my free time, i hope that the sports, the family, my dogs and my friends are so important in my life as they have always been. Even i want to be better yet, and learn new things like Muay Thai or Boxing.

If i can success all goals that i set to this semester, this should be a very beatiful year in my carrer.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario