lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

My name is José Miguel Peña, Chilean and I'm 21 years old. I study Cinema and TV at the Universidad de Chile, the traditional university in the country.
I like to play sports like football or going to the gym, because I think that maintaining a healthy body is very important to feel calm. While thinking and having ideas, I like reading, walking and especially my favorite activity is watching movies.
In fact, the movies are very important for me, because is not only a hobby. The movies are my profession, my future and my happiness.
There are also a lot of other things to know about Joseph Michael Peña, like my love for the videogames or tv shows like Dragon Ball Z, Or my beautiful french bulldog dogs and especially my sense of humor
Bye.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario