lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

MY BEST FRIEND

I DON'T HAVE A BEST BEST FRIEND, BECAUSE I THINK THAT I HAVE LIKE SIX OR SEVEN BEST FRIENDS. SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ME GIVE A PARTICULAR NAME TO THIS BLOG.

I think that some friends are for the entire life but some friends there was changing in the time, because the people never has been in the same place. The people changing and move from a place to another place because the people needs to study,  live and work in many places in their life. In each one of this places, I meet different persons that are very very important for me and I’ll be with each one of them for me entire life.

For example, three of my best friends are Amable, Toño y Paulo. I was meet them in the school, but in different years. Three have been my classmates but since 3th grade to 7th grade, Toño was my better friend and still are one of my best friends. From 7th grade to forward, Paulo y Amable was my better friends, and now, we are a best friends because we play football together and go to the beach each holidays.

In the university I was meet too much people that are very important for me, but some ones of them are more important and I think that we will be friends for the entire life, independent from the place where them will be or I will be. In the university my best friends always be El yayo, El nico and El juanpi, because I talk to them each day and they are a very confident friends. If I travel to the hell, they must travel with me.
I think I have best friends since 3th grade when I was have eight years. Are many memories that I have to remind my best friends but I don’t want to write these memories here because it`s not necessary.

 They are my idols and heros.


5 comentarios:

  1. yea the friendship sort of changes as ourselves in the life, ultimately people realize that they has had several most friend as times goes by...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love you. I'm so glad that the name of The Racoon wasn't here. I really love you miguelino

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have more friends, so I'm more popular than you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Many friends, but your best friend called Koba

    ResponderEliminar