lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

THE HIDDEN YEAR



This year has been a good year for me...or I think so..
Because I did many things that grown me like person.
For example, I had two important travels at this year. To Brasil and New York.
To Brasil because was the Fifa World Cup and with my brother  we went to that country to follow Chile national soccer team. There was a very good travel because we know many interesting people of all countrys of the world, like Holland, Germany, Southafrica or Korea. And the matches was so emotionally that I cried in the stadium when Chile plays with Spain, Holland and Brasil.
And the travel to New York...is indescribably.

I think that the great achievements of this year was to be more responsible and hard-working person.
That was very useful for me because help me to get many things that will be essential to my professional life, like a powerful camera and Macbook.
In relation to this, I found the most important thing that I didn´t yet.
But.... is a secret.

But the thing that is not a secret, is that I´m a leader of some teams in things that are very importat for me, like the soccer and my career. I´m the leader of two soccer teams, Exalitica and Idols Fc. And I will direct a project of a television series called "Hasta los gatos mueren". Where I put all my chips.

I´m waiting for Interstellar and Foxcatcher in the cinema.

Bye





1 comentario:

  1. hermes is giving tickets fot the avantpremiere of interstellar... just saying (not that I like hermes, but at least he gives stuff-.

    ResponderEliminar