lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

The place that i want to visit

There are are many places in the world that i really want to visit. Obviously i want to visit the typical places like Japan, Paris or London.
But for me, the special places in the world are others, places that i seen in my favorite movies. Places that aren't specials for their beauty or amazing things. Are places that are specials for their stories, for the memories they bring to me.

I don't able to say one town or city in special, but i have a fascination for the little towns thats appear in USA movies.
I love the towns that appear in movies, like Schenectady, Ny. The place where was filmed The place beyond the pines.

Really i want to visit towns like this one because when i finish my career, i will go to USA to continue my studies. And i dream to film a movie in a small town with the people that live in the place, or find a new star of the cinema.

In nine days more i will visit New York. Is the first visit to USA for me, and i very hopefully to know this little towns, because they saved many stories that need to be filmed and bring to the cinema.

Maybe in this travel i will begin to meet my dreams.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario